UPDATE: 20-year-old Zachary Stevens of Remsen has been found in the state of Indiana, according to the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies say Stevens is reported to be in good health, and his family has been notified.
The Sheriff’s Office has closed its case.
REMSEN – The Oneida County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help in locating a missing person from the town of Remsen.
Zachary P. Stevens left his home for work in the Town of Boonville on Tuesday, February 6th at 9:20 a.m. and has not been seen since.
He was last seen was last seen wearing glasses and a flannel jacket with jeans and sneakers.
He was also driving a 1996 blue Honda Accord with the New York State plate number HWJ4263.
If anyone has any information on Zachary's whereabouts they are asked to contact the Oneida County Sheriff's Office at 315-736-0141.
- UPDATE: Missing Remsen man found in Indiana, reportedly in good health
- UPDATE: Missing Rochester area man found safe after Remsen search
- UPDATE: Missing Deerfield man found in good health
- UPDATE: Missing Verona man found
- Rome police: Fentanyl found on Remsen woman during traffic stop
- Remsen's Erin Hamlin qualifies for 4th Olympics
- Remsen community celebrates Hamlin's decorated career
- Remsen residents clean up after blizzard
- Dolgeville principal named Remsen CSD's new superintendent
- Remsen man accused of robbing Walmart pharmacy for Hydrocodone