NORWICH -- New York State Police believe two female suspects are responsible for a string of Wal-Mart shoplifting thefts, including the Norwich Wal-Mart located in Chenango County.
The suspects are believed to have stolen approximately $2, 847.32 worth of assorted baby products, electronics, and cosmetics from the Cortland Wal-Mart.
Police believe the suspects are also responsible for thefts that occurred at a Wal-Mart located in Cortland County.
The thefts occurred in September, 2017.
Anyone with information should call the New York State Police at Homer (607)749-1614 and refer to case number SJS 7816334.
- Police investigate local store theft totaling nearly $3,000
- KKK Robe Sells for $3,000 at Auction
- Rome police investigating medication theft at Dunkin Donuts
- State police investigating thefts from vehicles in Marcy
- Utica Police investigating a theft at Chanatry's Market
- Utica police investigating local car break-ins
- Local car theft ends in car crash
- Trump: 'A total witch hunt'
- Herb Philipson's aims to collect 3,000 coats by Sunday
- 3,000 NYC marijuana cases get tossed at prosecutor's request