UTICA, N.Y. – A Utica woman was sent to the hospital Monday evening following a stabbing at a downtown Utica apartment building.
Police officers were dispatched to Genesee Tower Apartments, at 110 Genesee Street, around 6:30 p.m.
When they arrived they found a 51-year old woman with a stab wound. Utica Police describe her injuries as serious, but non-life threatening. They said she would stay in the hospital overnight for observation.
Utica Police said they do not have a suspect in custody, but they are tracking leads in the case.
- Police investigate stabbing in downtown Utica apartment
- Police respond to Olbiston Apartments in Utica
- Rome police investigating early morning stabbing
- Downtown foot patrol in Utica
- Downtown Utica Enjoys Free Concert
- Utica police investigating local car break-ins
- Utica police investigating death on William Street
- Utica police investigate fatal train pedestrian accident
- Utica Police investigate Brinckerhoff Ave. shooting
- Jimmy John's, a market and new apartments coming to downtown Utica