VERNON, N.Y. - The Oneida County Sheriff's Office needs your help in identifying the vehicle in an early morning hit-and-run crash in the town of Vernon.
It happened just after 1 a.m. Monday on State Route 26 at the intersection of Cooper Street.
The vehicle ended up striking a tree, a utility pole support wire, and then came to a stop after hitting a residence. The vehicle fled the scene southbound on State Route 26.
The vehicle is believed to be a 2003-2007 Chevy Silverado 2500, possibly tan in color. It's missing the lower front - center bumper, both fog lights, part of the driver side head light and driver side mirror.
If you have any information, you're asked to call the Oneida County Sheriff's Office at 315-765-2755.
- Police seek motorist in Vernon hit-and-run involving a house
- Police looking for suspects involved in hit-and-run
- 3 injured in Vernon crash involving a tractor trailer
- Vernon Downs in the running for Woodstock 50 venue
- New Hartford Police Investigate Hit-and-Run
- Vernon man facing animal cruelty charges
- Vernon Downs prepares for upcoming racing season
- Vernon Center residents discuss contaminated water issue
- Vernon-Verona-Sherrill students host maple breakfast
- Woodstock 50 not giving up on Vernon