ONEIDA- Oneida City Police are asking for the public's help in locating two men they say were involved in a robbery and home invasion early Friday morning.
Christopher W. Santilli, 35, of Munnsville and Victor Alamo Clemente, 23, of Syracuse. Both wanted in connection with a home invasion and armed robbery on Stone Street in Oneida.
Police said there were four people involved wearing Halloween like masks. They said when they got to the home, Santilli and Clemente escaped from a window and took off in a white Dodge Ram 3500. They captured the other two suspects.
Police said a 43-year-old man was assaulted and restrained, and a 13-year old female was restrained. Police believe there was a handgun that was possibly discharged.
The two captured, John Santiago, 23, from Syracuse; and Donnie Deverso, 42, from Solvay.
All suspects are charged with numerous crimes, including- first-degree burglary, a class B felony; second-degree burglary, a class C felony; first-degree robbery, a class B felony; second-degree robbery, a class C felony; third-degree assault, a class A misdemeanor; second-degree menacing, a class A misdemeanor; two counts of second-degree unlawful imprisonment, a class A misdemeanor; and endangering the welfare of a child, a class A misdemeanor.
Law enforcement officers are requested to take the suspects and vehicle into custody, and please contact the Oneida City Police Department immediately at (315)363-2323.
- Police looking for 2 men involved in robbery and home invasion
- UPDATE: Utica police make arrest in armed home invasion robbery
- Utica police seek Stewart's Shops robbery suspect
- NY officials ask residents to look out for invasive insect
- Invasive insect spotted twice in upstate New York
- 2 Herkimer men charged for dispute involving baseball bat and knife
- Update: police release names involved in Cedarville crash
- Police looking for suspects involved in hit-and-run
- Police ID Utica man killed in crash involving motorized scooter
- Rome school bus, police car involved in crash