UTICA, N.Y. (UPDATED) – Police were called to the Dunkin' in Utica’s Oneida Square Thursday after a man was stabbed in the chest.
The incident was reported around 1:45 p.m. Thursday.
Police say the man suffered a stab wound to the lower chest, and was taken to St. Elizabeth's Hospital where he underwent emergency surgery. The victim is still in serious condition.
After an investigation, police arrested 44-year-old Rachelle Weitman of Utica. She is charged with first-degree assault.
- Utica woman accused of stabbing man at Dunkin'
- Utica woman accused of stabbing female victim
- Utica woman arrested for Brinckerhoff Avenue stabbing
- Lewis County woman accused of stabbing man with butcher knife
- Just Dunkin': Dunkin' Donuts to change its name
- Westernville man accused of stabbing brother
- Utica woman accused of raping teenage boy
- Utica woman accused of stabbing mother to death now fit to stand trial
- Utica woman accused of stabbing her mother to death appears in court
- Trial date set for Utica woman accused of stabbing her mother to death