A woman traveling to the area from downstate is missing, and the Rome Police Department is asking for the public’s help locating her.
Hildegarde “Grace” Seabron was last seen at Port Authority in Manhattan at 8:30 a.m. Monday, May 7, and she’s believed to be traveling to the Rome/Utica area.
Seabron is 63 years old and suffers from bipolar disorder, according to police. She’s described as being 5 feet 4 inches tall, weighing 140 pounds, with short blonde hair and glasses.
Seabron was last seen wearing a black coat, black jeans, a cream colored scarf and brown boots, and police say she will be in need of medication.
If you have any information regarding Seabron’s whereabouts, you’re asked to call her son Jeruf at 732-421-6339.
- Police seek missing woman traveling to local area from downstate
- 2 downstate women accused of bringing drugs into Mid-State Correctional Facility
- Otsego County Sheriff's Office seeks missing vulnerable woman
- State police looking for missing Orwell woman
- Missing Woman located
- Herkimer police seek help identifying woman in larceny case
- Picente: Residents should limit travel as crews clean flooded areas
- State seeks bids to redevelop Thruway's 27 service areas
- Police ask for help locating missing St. Johnsville woman
- Police still searching for missing St. Johnsville woman