KIRKLAND, N.Y. -- Kirkland police are asking for the publics help in looking for a man they believe hit a 17-year-old jogger.
Police say the girl was jogging down Dugway Road, in Kirkland, when she was hit by a vehicle and thrust into a ditch.
The girl told police that when she looked to see who hit her, she saw a red car and a man between 20-25 years old. That man asked if she was okay, right before leaving the scene. Another car stopped and the driver of that car said she was going to call 911.
If you have any information, call Kirkland Police at 315-853-5627.
- Police seek out man who allegedly hit jogger
- Utica police investigating after man allegedly approached children before school
- State police seek help identifying 2 men who allegedly stole from Rome Walmart
- Taberg teen rescued by jogger after falling through Barge Canal ice
- Utica police seek man suspect of stealing from pharmacy
- Utica police seek man wanted on several felony warrants
- Police seek motorist in Vernon hit-and-run involving a house
- Richfield Springs man facing felony charge for allegedly punching TV
- Verona man arrested after allegedly striking truck with brass knuckles
- Utica man allegedly stabbed grandmother, then lit her on fire