UPDATE: Utica police have made an arrest in the home invasion-style robbery that occurred on Steuben Street Monday afternoon.
Seventeen-year-old Randeise White of Utica is charged with felony first-degree burglary and felony first-degree robbery.
Police say during their investigation of the incident, they found that at least one male had gone into the second-floor resident armed with a handgun and demanded both cash and property from the victim. After taking the property, a brief struggle ensued and Randeise then fled the scene, according to police.
Randeise was developed as a suspect after police spoke with the victim and witnesses. He was located on Tuesday by Utica police and the U.S. Marshall Task Force.
The Utica Police Department is searching for someone they believe was involved in a home invasion on Monday.
Utica police say they received a call just before 4:30 p.m. Monday for a report of shots fired in the 1500 block of Steuben Street. Police say when they arrived, they were told it was a home invasion-style robbery and that the suspect had a gun.
Police are still searching for the suspect, who they believe could have a handgun.
We will provide more information as it becomes available.
- UPDATE: Utica police make arrest in armed home invasion robbery
- UPDATE: Police make arrest after threat against Remington Arms
- Utica police investigate false reports of an armed robbery
- UPDATE: State Police send new information on home invasion
- UPDATE: Police arrest suspect in Stewart's robbery
- Frankfort police investigating report of home invasion
- Police arrest men suspected of armed robbery outside Canastota McDonald's
- Rome Police investigating possible strong armed robbery
- Police seek suspect in Canastota armed robbery
- Police looking for 2 men involved in robbery and home invasion