UTICA- Utica Police are warning local businesses to be aware of two people attempting to scam local businesses.
Police said Joshua Eckman and Michelle Schaffner are contacting businesses saying they received an incorrect order and are demanding a refund. Police said they haven't actually placed the order.
- Police warning local businesses of scammers
- Police warn to watch for Scammers
- Snowstorm affects local businesses
- Police: Scammers in Schuyler area posing as town workers to burglarize homes
- Oneida County Sheriff’s Office: don't be fooled by scammers
- Small Business Saturday promotes shopping local
- Super Bowl keeps local pizza places busy
- Local manufactures talk business at Herkimer College
- Route 8 bridge delay impacts local businesses
- Syracuse football game boosting local businesses