ROME, NY- The weather was positively beautiful for Positively Rome’s 4th annual Moonlight Trail Night Saturday.
Hundreds of people took advantage of the more than 400 lanterns that lit the trail at Delta Lake State Park.
There was also plenty of food and hot chocolate to keep you warm, and if you didn’t feel like walking you could catch a quick horse and buggy ride.
Chris Lambe of Positively Rome says people will usually snow shoe or cross country ski on the trail, but not this year.
"Most years it's a little bit snowier, but this year we had to roll with the punches. It's hard to argue with a 70 degree day in February, but here we are, we got a beautiful night for this and everybody is having a great time."
Each year Positively Rome donates the money raised from the event to different caused in the city.
This year the money raised will go to the Zagster Bike Share program in Rome.
- Positively Rome holds 4th annual Moonlight Trail Night
- NEWSTALK: Moonlight Trail Event
- Moonlight trail walk at Delta Lake coming up Saturday
- Rome Rescue Mission holds annual Christmas Party
- Rome Country Club hosts 4th Annual New York Speedgolf Open
- Rome schools to cut fewer positions
- Rome Catholic School holds annual festival at MVCC
- City of Rome holds annual Honor America Day Parade.
- Night to Shine in Rome
- 4th annual American Red Cross Giving Day