The first-ever marijuana-infused fragrance is for sale in Oregon.
It's called Imeon, and it's available in-store only at OLO Fragrance in Portland. OLO teamed up with vape pen company Quill for the project.
The Purple Hindu Kush strain of marijuana is the base for the fragrance, while lemon, tobacco and frankincense are the added elements.
Imeon is described as elegant, woodsy and warm. It does not contain THC, meaning it cannot get you high. What is high, though, is the price. Right now, a bottle of Imeon is going for $95. Business partners say it's very expensive to extract cannabis oil, which is part of the price.
- Pot perfume hits marijuana market
- Repurposing pot-sniffing K9s if marijuana legalized
- NY Assemblyman says expunge marijuana convictions if pot is legal
- Should pot be legalized in New York?
- Big pot bust on the Thruway
- Legalizing Recreational Marijuana in NY
- Mug Club: HALO Flea Markets
- Home Market frozen meatballs recalled
- Colorado Advocate Weighs In On Marijuana Debate
- Medical marijuana dispensary opens in Buffalo