The Oneida County Health Department released two new potential exposure sites on Tuesday.
One of the exposures includes a graduation party at the Stittville Fireman’s Field on Route 365, where the infected person was not wearing a mask.
Anyone at one of the below locations during the timeframe listed should monitor themselves for symptoms over 14 days, and contact their physician if symptoms develop.
June 25, 2020
- Place of exposure: Vescio’s Franklin Hotel
- Address of exposure: 301 S. James St., Rome
- Time of exposure: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wore mask: Not while eating
- Symptom Monitoring period: Until July 9
June 27, 2020
- Place of exposure: Stittville Fireman’s Field (Graduation Party)
- Address of exposure: Rt. 365, Stittville
- Time of exposure: 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Wore mask: No
- Symptom Monitoring period: Until July 11