UTICA, N.Y. -- Pothole patrol officially kicks off in Utica.
DPW crews will start the much needed repairs to the potholes.
Officials with the city say on average they spend $60,000 to $80,000 each year on the material alone to fix potholes.
And DPW is asking the community to use the 311 app to report any potholes so they can get them fixed immediately.
- Pothole patrol officially kicks off in Utica
- Pothole patrol: Notice a rut in Utica? Make sure you report it
- Downtown foot patrol in Utica
- Utica brings back "Pothole Killer" to improve road conditions
- Restaurant Week kicks off in Utica
- Have a pothole to report in Utica? Palmieri, DPW want to know about it
- Utica elementary schools to get special patrol officers
- Utica police will be regularly patrolling Proctor Park
- Rome Snowmobile Patrol
- State officials talk storm prep in Utica