NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- National Grid, along with a number of New Hartford residents, are reporting of a power outage for select businesses in New Hartford.
An outage is now impacting Sangertown Mall, in New Hartford, as well as the Big Apple Plaza, near Jay-K Lumber. There is also one power outage shown along Route 5A in New Hartford, that is impacting nearly 600 customers.
The estimated restoration time is set for 11am Friday for some, and 11:30am for others, according to National Grid.
Stay with NEWSChannel 2, as we continue to reach to National Grid officials for more information.
- Power outage impacting some in New Hartford
- Power outage impacts 1,600 customers in Oneida County
- Power restored in New Hartford
- Three-car crash causes power outages in South Utica, New Hartford
- UPDATE: Widespread power outage mostly restored
- North Utica Walmart reopens after power outage
- UPDATE: Power restored in New Hartford, Utica following wires down
- Westmoreland Middle School open for shelter during power outage
- Storm damage causes power outages throughout the area
- Power outages due to Oriskany Street construction expected