New Hartford, N.Y. -- Claudia Tenney announced on Wednesday the endorsement by President Donald J. Trump in her campaign against Congressman Anthony Brindisi.
.@ClaudiaTenney is a fantastic candidate running in New York, where she was a Great member of Congress. She is Strong on Crime, Borders, Cutting Taxes, your #2A, and she Loves our Military and Vets. Claudia has my Complete and Total Endorsement! https://t.co/pU36bNWR3t
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 12, 2020
“I am humbled and honored to have the support of President Trump,” Tenney said. “As a single mother and small business owner who is a native of Upstate New York, my number one priority is working with the President to continue growing our strong economy and delivering results for the hardworking men and women of our district.”
Tenney will face Republicans George Phillips and Franklin Sager from Broome County in the primary.
- President Trump endorses Claudia Tenney for Congress
- Stefanik endorses Claudia Tenney for Congress
- Republican leader endorses Tenney for Congress
- Rep. Claudia Tenney congratulates Erin Hamlin
- NewsTalk: 22nd Congressional District Candidate Claudia Tenney
- Rep. Claudia Tenney talks about her first year in office
- Claudia Tenney officially announces 2020 bid to regain House seat
- Union representing Remington Arms workers endorses Tenney
- Claudia Tenney: What she has to say about Trump's visit to Utica
- Tenney endorses Republican Chele Farley for US Senate