Price Chopper is issuing a voluntary recall on 30 ounce PICS fudge bars due to exposure to suspected pathogens during production.
Eating the ice cream could make you sick, officials say.
The UPC code is 41735 09250.
If you have it, don’t eat it and take it back for a refund.
- Price Chopper issues voluntary recall on PICS fudge bars
- FDA issues voluntary recall of blood pressure medication
- Santa Makes a Stop at Price Chopper
- Price Chopper home delivery now available in Utica
- NY touts economy boom with pic of South Africa
- ALDI recalls Choceur Dark Chocolate Bars for unlisted nut allergen
- Honda recalling 437,000 vehicles for fuel-pump issue
- NewsTalk: Sweet Potato Bars
- Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play sleepers recalled as officials confirm over 30 infant deaths
- Harried Housewife: Maple Walnut Bars