Although there’s still another month of summer, for Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts lovers, it’ll soon be fall.
Starbucks’ popular pumpkin spice latte – which many know simply by the letters “PSL” – will reportedly return on Tuesday, Aug. 28. This year’s launch is the earliest ever for the coffee chain.
This year marks the 15th birthday for the pumpkin spice latte, which has become a fan favorite. You can also find pumpkin spice flavoring in ready-to-drink products ranging from ground coffee to pumpkin spice cookie straws.
One day ahead of Starbucks’ PSL release, Dunkin Donuts is set to release its fall menu on Monday, Aug. 27. The menu will include pumpkin spice coffees and other fall flavors, including both drinks and foods.
Some people have reported on social media that they’ve already been purchasing pumpkin spice flavored items at Dunkin Donuts locations this month.
- Pumpkin spice returns to Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts next week
- Harried Housewife: Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Just Dunkin': Dunkin' Donuts to change its name
- Car crashes into Dunkin Donuts in Rome
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee Shop proposed in Cooperstown
- Starbucks releases Pumpkin Spice Latte early: Here's when you can get it!
- Starbucks is adding a new pumpkin spice drink to its fall menu
- Dunkin' Donuts scales back menu to streamline service
- Rome police investigating medication theft at Dunkin Donuts
- Dunkin' Donuts, Harpoon Brewery teaming up for coffee porter