It wasn't mild, but it was warm enough to put a dent in the snowpack across the region this weekend. The melt is over, for now, as temperatures look to turn below average, again.
High pressure brings sunshine to the region on Tuesday, with highs in the upper 20s. Cold, dry weather persists on Wednesday, with highs near 30. A cold front arrives on Thursday, bringing the potential of snow showers, perhaps squalls (too early to tell), along with a big drop in the temperature.
Cold, dry weather returns Friday, with a few lake effect snow showers on Saturday. Dry, cold weather continues into Sunday and Monday. A larger storm system looks to pass south of our region Saturday into Sunday, but we will need to keep an eye on that in case this information changes.
- Quiet, cold week ahead...
- Previewing the week ahead...
- A wet week ahead
- Warm week ahead!
- Premiere of ‘A Quiet Place’ shhhh
- Tracking cold weather and snow this week
- Snow and bitter cold coming this week
- Bitter cold ahead for much of northern U.S.
- Movie-goers react to premiere of 'A Quiet Place'
- Sequel for "A Quiet Place" in the works