UTICA, N.Y. -- The former Boston Store building in Utica has a new tenant, and it is up and running Monday.
The Resource Center for Independent Living is leasing two floors of the building for its 200 employees.
The workers come from the 409 Columbia Street and 258 Genesee Street locations.
WKTV first reported on the move in December when RCIL was awarded $300,000 from the Regional Economic Development Council.
The total cost of the project is more than $2 million.
- RCIL moves to former Boston Store building in Utica
- RCIL holds event for Americans with Disabilites in Utica
- RCIL holds fundraiser to help local seniors
- RCIL celebrates Americans with Disabilities Act anniversary
- NEWSTALK: RCIL Dining for a Cause
- RCIL holds Happy Hour celebrity bartending fundraiser at Delta Hotel in Utica
- Geppetto Studios moves to Utica
- Why supermarkets are building 'dark stores'
- Salvation Army closing Utica thrift store
- Utica Walmart plans to limit store hours