ROME, N.Y. – After rumors circulated on social media about bedbugs at Rome Free Academy, the school was treated over winter break.
Superintendent Peter Blake says this was a precautionary measure, and inspectors found no indication of a bedbug infestation at the school.
Orkin completed the treatment over four days while the building was closed.
- RFA undergoes precautionary bedbug treatment
- Mug Club: RFA Presents Aida
- RFA JROTC Holiday Basket Raffle
- RFA students will keep student cheering section
- Mug Club: Holiday Gift Baskets at RFA
- Mug Club: RFA JROTC Holiday Basket Raffle
- St. Luke's Home undergoes a name change
- Eczema treatment shows promise
- Someone released bedbugs in a Pennsylvania Walmart and now police are investigating
- RFA removes bathroom doors to deter fighting, vaping