Utica, NY - Radioathon Chair Adam Lawless has been chair for the Heart Run and Walk for four years now and he has brought fundraising success to the Radioathon.
One new fundraiser he started was the Treadmill challenge. This year they have raised around $19,000, just over double what they raised in its first year!
In the treadmill challenge two people from the community face off on the treadmill for an hour and try to raise $300. They can walk or run and once they reach their goal they can continue until the hour is up. Some competitors have raised over $2,000 in their one hour.
"This puts us on track to well beat our fundraising total from last year," Lawless said.
Lawless goes on to say how he loves having new people join and challenge each other and how they keep raising the bar in fundraising goals.
- Radioathon Fundraising Improves
- Improving weather ahead
- Fundraising for a cause
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- Dueling Congressional fundraisers
- Flavorful fundraiser benefits Hospice
- Mug Club: HalloWine Fundraiser
- Otsego County seeking governmental improvements
- Improvements at the Marquee Theater
- Brindisi holds fundraiser at Chesterfield