The state Department of Transportation has issued a travel advisory for the city of Utica on Friday.
From 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, the Route 12 south off-ramp to Oriskany Street in downtown Utica will be closed to traffic, due to work being done along the ramp.
DOT officials say a signed detour will be in place to alert drivers of the closure and direct traffic to the appropriate detour route.
DOT officials are also reminding drivers that it’s important to drive carefully in work zones, and fines are doubled for speeding in a work zone.
- Ramp from Route 12 south to Oriskany Street to be closed Friday
- Travel advisory for Mill Street on-ramp to Route 8 south in New Hartford
- Oriskany Street accident causes traffic delays
- Tractor trailer accident closes Route 365 off-ramp in Rome for hours
- Ramp closure on State Route 49 in Rome this week
- Off-ramp on Horatio Street closed due to water main break
- UPDATE: Boil water advisory lifted in Oriskany
- $16.6M construction project along Route 5S/Oriskany Street set to begin
- Bridge construction will cause Genesee Street and Route 8 closures
- UPDATE: Section of Oriskany Boulevard westbound closed due to water main break