NORWICH, N.Y. -- A 2017 murder case, in Chenango County, is coming to an end after the second of two co-defendants pleaded guilty.
Jacelyn O’Connor, of Morris, had a heart attack while being raped by two men in their Norwich home.
James Brower is the father of O’Connor’s half-brothers. She was visiting them during the summer of 2017.
Brower pleaded guilty to first-degree hindering prosecution. He will be sentenced in June, to 1 1/2 to 4 1/2 years in prison.
Tobias Rundstrom-Wooding, Brower’s boyfriend, pleaded guilty to murder and rape, and is serving 20 years to life in prison.
Brower's original charges were murder, hindering prosecution and tampering with evidence.
- Rape, murder case of 11-year-old girl coming to a close with second guilty plea
- Norwich man sentenced to prison time for rape, murder of 11-year-old girl
- Norwich man pleads guilty in death of 11-year-old Morris girl
- Floyd man found guilty in 2016 rape case
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl
- Rome murder suspect Coffin rejects plea offer
- Harvey Weinstein pleads not guilty to rape charges in court
- Fort Drum soldier pleads guilty to raping child in Remsen
- Lewis County man accused of raping 17-year-old girl
- Utica man accused of raping 14-year-old girl