OLD FORGE, N.Y. -- New York’s largest water park is open for the season. Enchanted Forest Water Safari opened the gates Wednesday.
The Old Forge attraction had a great season last year – in terms of the weather – and people are hoping for the same this year.
New this season, the park added five new cabanas that overlook the Black River and Rondaxe Run slides.
Friday is national Flip-Flop day and to celebrate, and all ages will pay the child's admission rate in exchange for a donation of new flip flops. All sizes are needed to be donated to local rescue missions.
- Ready to get wet? Enchanted Forest Water Safari opens for 2019 season
- Demolition begins at Enchanted Forest Water Safari
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari to open this week
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari saying goodbye to two water rides
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari makes list of top US water parks
- 'Get wet' now, as two longtime slides leaving Water Safari at season's end
- Get ready! Saranac Thursday lineup announced ahead of 2019 season
- Water Safari now ranked as one of the best water parks nationally, worldwide
- Fishing season opens in New York for cool water species
- A wet week ahead