The American Red Cross is accepting donations that will be used to help people who have been affected by Hurricane Florence.
The death toll from the storm has increased to 37 people in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. There are currently hundreds of thousands of people without power, and there is still widespread flooding.
If you would like to make a donation to the American Red Cross online, click here.
You can also donate by calling 1-800-RED-CROSS.
- Red Cross accepting donations to benefit those affected by Hurricane Florence
- Tracking Hurricane Florence
- American Red Cross asking for donations amid blood shortage
- American Red Cross in dire need of blood donations
- Emergency shortage: Red Cross in dire need of blood donations
- Rescues begin as Hurricane Florence moves ashore
- Hurricane affecting garbage bags used for pickup in Whitesboro
- City of Rome accepts donation of Peterson's Exotic Pets property
- State DOT accepting applications
- Local volunteers headed south to help during Hurricane Florence