UTICA, N.Y. -- Volunteers from the Mohawk Valley chapter of the Red Cross are assisting a family of five after a fire early Tuesday morning in Utica.
The fire happened at a single-family home on Van Roen Road.
Two adults and three children are receiving immediate emergency aid the kids are ages 5, 8, and 11.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
- Red Cross assisting Utica family, including three children, following fire
- Red Cross assisting 5 displaced by Utica fire
- Red Cross assisting nine after Frankfort fire
- Red Cross helping 8 people, including children, after Otsego County fire
- Red Cross assisting five adults in Floyd house fire
- Red Cross assisting two adults, child following Springfield fire
- Red Cross assisting 7 after town of Laurens fire
- Red Cross assists 2 families after fire destroys Lyons Falls apartment
- Hamilton nurse in South Carolina to assist American Red Cross
- Utica Fire Department names next assistant chief