UTICA, N.Y. -- Volunteers from the Mohawk Valley chapter of the Red Cross are assisting a family of five after a fire early Tuesday morning in Utica.
The fire happened at a single-family home on Van Roen Road.
Two adults and three children are receiving immediate emergency aid the kids are ages 5, 8, and 11.
There is no word on what caused the fire.
- Red Cross assisting Utica family, including three children, following fire
- Red Cross assisting 5 displaced by Utica fire
- Red Cross helping 8 people, including children, after Otsego County fire
- Red Cross assisting two adults, child following Springfield fire
- Red Cross assists 2 families after fire destroys Lyons Falls apartment
- Hamilton nurse in South Carolina to assist American Red Cross
- Red cross supports family of 6 after fire in Oneida
- Red Cross helping family of four following Oneida Square fire
- Red Cross helping family of 5 following Verona house fire
- Red Cross helps family of 5 after Verona fire