FLOYD- The Red Cross is currently providing assistance to five adults, after a multi-family home caught fire in the town of Floyd.
They will be helping the family's with shelter, food, clothing, comfort kits and other necessities.
Crews responded to the fire at 8334 Route 274 in Floyd around 7pm Monday.
Floyd, Holland Patent, and Barneveld fire departments were among the several agencies that responded.
- Red Cross assisting five adults in Floyd house fire
- Red Cross assisting two adults, child following Springfield fire
- Red Cross assisting nine after Frankfort fire
- Red Cross assisting 5 displaced by Utica fire
- Red Cross assisting Utica family, including three children, following fire
- Red Cross assisting 7 after town of Laurens fire
- Hamilton nurse in South Carolina to assist American Red Cross
- Red Cross helping family of 5 following Verona house fire
- UPDATE: Red Cross helping victims of Rome house fire
- 6 people assisted by Red Cross after fire destroys Annsville home