ILION, N.Y. -- The Red Cross is assisting three adults who were displaced from Friday's late night fire in Ilion.
It happened around 11:30pm Friday at a home on East Main Street, in Ilion.
Firefighters stopped flames from spreading in the house and contained the fire in the back of the house.
The Red Cross is helping them out with shelter, food, clothing and comfort kits.
The cause is still under investigation.
- Red Cross assisting three adults after Ilion fire
- Red Cross assisting two adults, child following Springfield fire
- Red Cross assisting five adults in Floyd house fire
- Red Cross assisting nine after Frankfort fire
- Red Cross assisting Utica family, including three children, following fire
- Red Cross assisting 7 after town of Laurens fire
- Utica apartment fire displaces 10, Red Cross assisting
- Red Cross assisting 5 displaced by Utica fire
- Ilion Fire Chief Retires
- Hamilton nurse in South Carolina to assist American Red Cross