WORCESTER, N.Y. -- Red Cross volunteers are helping eight people after a fire in Otsego County.
Officials say it happened on Main Street in Worcester, Tuesday night.
When crews arrived, there was a working house fire in the back room of the home, but all residents were exiting the two-story home.
The Red Cross is providing assistance to four adults and four children, with ages ranging from 8 to 1 years old. One of the resident was also a veteran.
Oneonta, county, Schenevus, East Worcester, and Westford fire departments responded.
- Red Cross helping 8 people, including children, after Otsego County fire
- Red Cross assisting Utica family, including three children, following fire
- Red Cross helping two people, including baby, displaced by Camden fire
- Red Cross helping victims of two house fires in Otsego County
- Red Cross helps 2 people after Cooperstown fire
- Red Cross helping eight people after fire on Whitesboro Street
- UPDATE: Red Cross helping 2 people after Richfield Springs fire
- Red Cross helping six people following West Utica fire
- Red Cross helping 3 following Mohawk fire
- Otsego County 2018 goals