UTICA- The Red Cross is helping one person in Utica after a fire rips through a home on Miller Street.
Just before 3 a.m. on Sunday, crews responded to a home at 1109 Miller Street in Utica.
The Red Cross is providing financial assistance for shelter, food, and clothing for one person.
NEWSChannel 2 is working with the Utica Fire Department to get more information.
- Red Cross helping one person in Miller Street fire
- Elizabeth Street fire victims get help from Red Cross
- Red Cross helping 3 following Mohawk fire
- UPDATE: Red Cross helping 7 people after Oneida Street apartment building fire
- UPDATE: Red Cross helping victims of Rome house fire
- Red Cross helps family of 5 after Verona fire
- Red Cross helps 2 people after Cooperstown fire
- Red Cross called in to help family of four after house fire in Westmoreland
- Red Cross helping 8 people, including children, after Otsego County fire
- Red cross supports family of 6 after fire in Oneida