COOPERSTOWN – The local American Red Cross is assisting two people following a structure fire in Cooperstown this morning.
The fire occurred early this morning on Cornish Hill Road in Cooperstown. The Red Cross says they provided financial assistance to two adults so they can purchase necessities such as food and clothing.
Red Cross volunteers will be available in the coming days to help the two adults affected by the fire.
- Red Cross helps 2 people after Cooperstown fire
- UPDATE: Red Cross helping 7 people after Oneida Street apartment building fire
- Elizabeth Street fire victims get help from Red Cross
- UPDATE: Red Cross helping victims of Rome house fire
- Thrift store in Cooperstown helps shelter animals
- 6 people assisted by Red Cross after fire destroys Annsville home
- UPDATE: Blossvale trailer a total loss after fire; Red Cross assisting 2 people
- Cooperstown Says Goodbye to Graduates
- Proposed parking plan in Cooperstown
- Red Cross called in to help family of four after house fire in Westmoreland