UTICA, N.Y. – The Red Cross is stepping in after a fire on Steuben Street displaced four adults and one child in Utica Wednesday morning.
The Red Cross is helping provide shelter, food and clothing, including comfort kits that contain personal care items.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Red Cross helps five displaced by house fire in Utica
- Red Cross assisting 5 displaced by Utica fire
- Utica apartment fire displaces 10, Red Cross assisting
- Utica house fire displaces nine people
- American Red Cross helping six after Utica fire
- Red Cross helping six people following West Utica fire
- Red Cross helping two people, including baby, displaced by Camden fire
- UPDATE: Red Cross helping victims of Rome house fire
- Red Cross helping family of 5 following Verona house fire
- Red Cross helping 3 following Mohawk fire