Registration is now open for those who want to attend the 2018 State of the State Address in Albany.
The address by Gov. Andrew Cuomo will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 3, 2018 at the Empire State Plaza Convention Center in Albany. Registration for the event will close at 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 15.
Seating is limited and tickets are non-transferable. If the number of requests exceeds the number of available seats, a lottery will be used to select attendees, and guests will be notified of their selection by January 1.
Bags, backpack, luggage, parcels, briefcases and similar items are prohibited from the event.
If you’d like to register for a seat at the State of the State Address, click here.
- Registration now open for 2018 State of the State Address
- Local, state lawmakers discuss Cuomo's state of the state address
- Newstalk: Open registration for the Boilermaker
- Picente delivers State of the County address
- Boilermaker open registration opens Saturday; 15K spots nearly half full
- Early access, deferral runner registration opens for Boilermaker 15K 2016
- Early access registration now open for Boilermaker Road Race
- Registration open for Boolermaker kids' run at the Utica Zoo
- Boilermaker 15K registration closes out
- Mug Club: Late Kindergarten Registration