SAUQUOIT, NY- The Reilly’s Dairy gas station and convenience store in Sauquoit is being sold.
The owners Rich and Kathy Reilly have agreed to sell the store to Clifford Fuel Co, after owning the property for more than 40 years.
Reilly said in a statement that selling the shop to Cliff’s was based on two key factors. Family focused and family oriented.
“The Clifford family puts their local communities at the top of their priority list,” said Reilly. “Their passion for being accessible to their neighborhoods helped us to feel confident Cliff’s Local Market is the right choice to take over Reilly’s Dairy.”
“Opportunities like this are rare and Cliff’s Local Market is excited to become a member of the Sauquoit community,” said Jim Clifford, President of Clifford Fuel Co. Inc. “Rich and his family have a successful business and we intend to continue the traditions established by the Reilly family in the way they have served their loyal customers.”
The handoff from Reilly to Cliff’s is planned for October.
Reilly will maintain ownership and operation of the storage units. TOMRA will continue operating the redemption center.
- Reilly's Dairy Gas station in Sauquoit to be sold to Cliff's Local Market
- Construction underway for Cliff's Local Market on Culver Avenue
- Reilly's strong pitching performance leads Whitesboro over Notre Dame
- State officials survey Sauquoit Creek
- Minivan crashes through gas station window
- Local DOT begins ice clean-up at Sauquoit Creek
- Local dairy farmers share struggles with regulation, industry
- NewsTalk: Sauquoit Valley Fine Arts & Crafts Show
- Sauquoit Valley School investigates potential threats
- Sauquoit Valley class of 2018 graduates