REMSEN, N.Y. -- On Monday night, residents in Remsen started cleaning their driveways while others took advantage of the snowfall.
Jim Coe, lives on Main Street in Remsen. He said the wind throughout the day on Monday, made for more work when he got home from work.
"I got home at 5:45 p.m., so there was probably at least 8 or 9 inches here," Coe said.
Steven Dobson who also lives in Remsen decided to make a purchase.
"We managed to get snowmobiles because the weather just keeps getting worse and worse," he said. .
Coe and Dobson agreed this winter is much different than in years past.
"We haven't had a winter like this here in a while, but we've had a lot of ice this year I've noticed," said Jim Coe. Dobson added, "Crazy, crazy. I shoveled the driveway this morning and it was like up to here," as he pointed to his upper leg.
- Remsen residents clean up after blizzard
- Remsen residents turn out to support 'hometown hero' Erin Hamlin
- Blizzard warning in effect
- Remsen's Erin Hamlin qualifies for 4th Olympics
- Remsen community celebrates Hamlin's decorated career
- Dolgeville principal named Remsen CSD's new superintendent
- Sylvan Beach Residents Clean Up Homes
- 40th annual Remsen Barn Festival of the Arts kicks off in Remsen
- Blizzard warning issued for Otsego County
- Remsen man accused of robbing Walmart pharmacy for Hydrocodone