REMSEN – The village of Remsen will welcome home their Olympic hometown hero Erin Hamlin with a parade on Saturday.
Parade lineup will be at 6 p.m., and the parade will kick off at 6:30 p.m. It will go down Main Street to the Remsen High School, with a short reception to follow.
If you would like to join the precession, which will be vehicles only, you can jump on the back of the line.
Spectators are encouraged to make posters, be loud and also dress for the weather.
On Tuesday, four-time Olympic luger Hamlin arrived back on U.S. soil after the Winter Games in PyeongChang, South Korea. Up next, she said she plans on focusing on wedding planning and getting some rest and relaxation.
- Remsen to welcome home Erin Hamlin with parade on Saturday
- Remsen's Erin Hamlin qualifies for 4th Olympics
- Remsen residents turn out to support 'hometown hero' Erin Hamlin
- Remsen's Erin Hamlin finishes sixth in Olympic luge event
- Remsen Olympian Erin Hamlin featured in Cosmo article
- Erin Hamlin back in NY
- 4-time Olympian Erin Hamlin returns home
- Erin Hamlin returns home to hero's welcome
- Remsen community celebrates Hamlin's decorated career