UTICA – Congressman Anthony Brindisi is sponsoring a program aimed at showing appreciation to local veterans this Valentine’s Day.
In a press release Friday, Brindisi’s office announced details of the project, called “Valentines for Veterans.” Brindisi says he wants to encourage families in the 22nd Congressional District to show their appreciation for veterans by sending in homemade Valentine’s Day cards.
“Our veterans gave everything to protect our country, and we owe them our utmost respect and gratitude,” said Brindisi in an email statement. “Honoring them this Valentine’s Day is just one small way for us to say thank you and let them know we will always remember their sacrifices.”
Brindisi’s office says the cards can be dropped off or mailed to the following addresses:
430 Court Street, Suite 102
Utica, New York 13502
49 Court Street, Suite 210
Binghamton, New York 13901
The deadline is Monday, February 11.
- Brindisi announces "Valentines for Veterans"
- Brindisi holds fundraiser at Chesterfield
- George Phillips announces challenge to Rep. Brindisi in 22nd Congressional District
- Assemblyman Brindisi challenges federal tax plan
- Brindisi holds Tax Talk Town Hall
- Brindisi Takes Town Hall to Colgate
- Tenney, Brindisi respond to Dodd-Frank rollbacks
- Brindisi Holds Town Hall in Herkimer County
- Anthony Brindisi holds Phone-A-Thon