NEW YORK (AP) - Comedian Louis C.K. has been accused of sexual misconduct toward several women, including masturbating in front of them to their horror and embarrassment, according to a report in The New York Times.
Five women allege the Emmy-winning star of FX's "Louie" pleasured himself in front of them, asked to do it or did so over the phone.
A publicist for C.K. did not immediately respond to comment from The Associated Press. Another publicist told the Times the comedian would not respond to their reporting.
In anticipation of the report, the New York premiere of Louis C.K.'s controversial new film "I Love You, Daddy" was cancelled on Thursday night and C.K.'s scheduled Friday appearance on "The Late Show With Stephen Colbert" also has been scrapped.
(Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Report: Louis C.K. accused of multiple misconduct acts
- Louis C.K. expresses remorse for behavior
- Top gossip editor accused of sexual misconduct
- Addressing sexual misconduct
- Utica man accused of committing lewd acts in his car
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act against female coworker
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act arraigned on several charges
- Frankfort man accused of criminal sexual act with a child
- Hamilton College sophomore accused of criminal sexual act