HERKIMER – A resident at Valley Health Services in Herkimer has reached centenarian status!
Doris Donahue is 100 years old today. She spent the day listening to music and looking at old photographs with her friends at the rehab center.
And while Doris insists there's no one way to get to 100 years old, she says the best part about being her age is sharing her stories.
When asked what it’s like to have her family with her today, she said, “I think it’s wonderful. I’m happy.”
Her family members and the nurses at Valley Health Services say Doris still has her sense of humor at 100 years old, and that she's quite popular with staff and the other residents.
- Resident of Valley Health Services celebrates 100th birthday
- Local WWII vet celebrates 100th birthday
- Rome resident celebrating her 106th birthday
- #MadeInUtica celebrates a birthday
- Local woman says life has been good as she celebrates 100th birthday
- Cooperstown woman celebrates 102nd birthday
- Valley Health Services breaks ground on expansion
- Valley Health Services celebrating 35 years with plans for new facility
- Local woman celebrates her 102nd birthday