A Richfield Springs man was arrested after allegedly getting upset and smashing a radio – all over alcohol.
According to state police, 44-year-old Thomas Niznik is accused of having an argument with someone who would not go to the store for him to pick up an alcoholic beverage.
He then allegedly smashed the person's radio.
He was charged with criminal mischief, and an order of protection was issued to the victim.
- Richfield Springs man accused of fighting after refused an alcohol-run
- Veterans honored at Richfield Springs Central School
- 2 men accused of burglarizing Richfield Springs liquor store
- Richfield Springs man facing felony charge for allegedly punching TV
- Richfield Springs man arrested on child porn charges
- Richfield Springs man accused of setting fire to ex-girlfriend's clothes
- A Richfield Springs B&B Chimney fire spreads to attic
- Richfield Springs: Council members and public discuss land ordinance
- Richfield Springs students learn responsibility at a young age
- Section of Rt. 20 in Richfield Springs closed due to tractor trailer accident