UTICA, N.Y. -- There is a traffic alert issued for Utica starting Monday night.
Burrstone Road will be paved between French Road and Bennett Street, from Utica College to Faxton Hospital.
Overnight construction will take place Monday at 6 p.m. and Tuesday night.
The stretch of roadway will be closed between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Road paving will temporarily close portion of Burrstone Road in Utica
- Burrstone Road bridge construction complete in Utica
- Burrstone Road Bridge demolition now underway
- Boilermaker Sunday kicks off with 5K on Burrstone Road
- Phase 2 of Burrstone Road Bridge project begins Tuesday
- Employees: Portion of Remington Arms temporarily closing this summer
- Four car accident ties up traffic on Burrstone Road in Utica
- Portion of Chenango Road is closed for bridge repairs
- DOT warns of Arterial lane closures during Burrstone Road bridge deck demolition
- 3 car accident shuts down Burrstone Road in New York Mills