UTICA – Broadway between Route 5S/Oriskany Street East and Lafayette Street will be closed to through traffic as road crews continue working on the downtown Utica reconstruction project.
The work began at 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday. The closure will be in place throughout days and evenings.
Drivers in the area can follow detour signs to make their way around the construction.
- Portion of Broadway closed to traffic as downtown Utica construction continues
- Utica movie shoot will close portion of Memorial Parkway tonight
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Construction continues on Second Street in Utica, Route 49 in Marcy
- Traffic impacted in Utica Wednesday due to construction projects
- Traffic Alert: Drainage pipe work causing detours in downtown Utica
- New traffic pattern starting today in downtown Utica
- Broadway Utica's production of 'Cinderella' still on tonight
- Road paving will temporarily close portion of Burrstone Road in Utica
- Downtown foot patrol in Utica
- Downtown Utica Enjoys Free Concert