A Rochester man was sentenced in Oneida County Court today for trying to kill someone in Utica last year.
Thirty-six-year-old Brandell Watkins shot Jonathan Hines multiple times at a South Street mini market last December. Police arrested him in Rochester. Watkins pleaded guilty to attempted murder, assault and criminal possession of a weapon. He'll spend a minimum of 15 years in state prison.
- Rochester man sentenced in Oneida County court for attempted murder
- Oneida man sentenced for attempted murder
- Oneida man sentenced to prison time for 2016 stabbing death
- Republican Paul Deep wins Oneida County Family Court judge race
- Meet the candidates for Oneida County Family Court Judge
- Former Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator back in court
- Raekwon Winston case back in Oneida County Court
- Camden man sentenced for attempting to sexually abuse a child
- Madison County man accused of attempted robbery
- Man accused of killing Utica teen appears in Oneida County Court