MARCY, N.Y. -- A car that rolled over on Route 49 East caused traffic delays in Marcy.
The crash happened near the Oriskany Exit of the highway.
State police, as well as crews from Stittville and Oriskany, are at the scene of the flipped vehicle.
The crash was blocking one lane of traffic, but has since reopened.
Officials say the driver didn't sustain any injuries because of the rollover.
There is no word on the cause.
- Rollover crash causes traffic delays on Route 49 in Marcy
- Rollover crash slowed traffic on Route 49 in Rome
- 78-year-old injured in Floyd rollover crash on Route 49
- Jackknifed tractor-trailer shuts down Route 49 in Marcy
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Construction continues on Second Street in Utica, Route 49 in Marcy
- Fatal Accident on Route 49 in Rome
- 2 injured in Marcy crash
- Ramp closure on State Route 49 in Rome this week
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy
- Four injured in Marcy two-car crash