ROME, N.Y. - The Rome Common Council passed Mayor Jacqueline Izzo's proposed 2020 budget.
Mayor Izzo presented her $45.7 million budget in September, which included no property tax increase or sewer and water increase.
The only change in the budget was a change to the city's sewer fund. According to council member Robert Tracy, it was an accounting change and it will have no effect on water or sewer rates for residents.
- Rome Common Council passes 2020 budget
- Utica Common Council passes budget for the 2018-2019 fiscal year
- Utica Common Council votes to pass city budget
- Utica Common Council holds meeting online, passes $72.5M budget
- UPD, DPW outline budget needs to Common Council finance committee
- City of Utica budget goes to common council for review
- Rome Common Council seeking out funding for two downtown projects
- Board passes 2020 Oneida County budget
- Otsego County board passes 2020 budget
- Herkimer County Legislature passes 2020 budget