ROME – In preparation of the upcoming civil service firefighter exam, the Rome Fire Department will be holding an informational session that’s open to the public.
The informational session will be at 7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 28 at the central fire station, located at 158 Black River Blvd. in Rome.
The session will cover what’s required to become a Rome firefighter, information on a career in firefighting, the physical agility testing, fire academy training and how to prepare for and take the civil service exam. The exam is given each year in March.
For more information, you can contact Rome Deputy Fire Chief Mark Kohlbrenner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rome Fire Department to hold informational session ahead of civil service exam
- Rome FD to hold informational session ahead of civil service exam
- Civil service exam deadline extended for Rome police officers
- Deadline approaches for Rome police exam
- Utica Fire Department holds promotion, appointment ceremony
- Five firefighters sworn in at Rome Fire Department ceremony
- Herkimer County to Hold Information Session on Statewide Election Law Changes
- Local Ham Radio club holds informational meeting
- Rome police to hold Civilian Police Academy
- MVHS to host informational sessions on downtown hospital project