ROME, NY – Mother Nature may not agree, but the calendar says it’s time to start thinking about home improvements and maybe a little landscaping.
Saturday kicked off the 43rd annual Rome Home Expo at the Kennedy Arena.
The expo, sponsored by the Rome Chamber of Commerce, features over 60 vendors that can give you advice on the types of projects you want to do.
Chamber of Commerce President Bill Guglielmo says there’s something for everyone at the expo.
“It’s an opportunity for business people to promote their products and services under one roof and one setting during one weekend here in Rome. So it’s an opportunity for them to reach potential customers and make new business.”
Proceeds from the expo will benefit the Rome Humane Society’s spay and neuter fund.
The Rome Home Expo wraps up Sunday.
It goes from 10am to 4pm.
- Rome Home Expo celebrates 43 years
- Newstalk: Rome Home Expo
- Mug Club: Rome Home Expo
- Rome Home Expo attracts hundreds
- Capitol Theatre in Rome celebrates 90 years
- Rome Rescue Mission celebrates Christmas
- Cold case cracked 43 years after police officer's death
- Rome resident celebrating her 106th birthday
- Mug Club: 2019 Senior Expo
- Vendors you must hit at the Heart Expo this year