The Rome Rescue Mission is asking for you help, and it's as easy as donating a canned good or some recyclables.
The mission is holding a bottle and can drive now through July 8th to help feed the hungry in our area. They will be collecting canned goods and recyclables all week at their East Dominick Street location on Monday through friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. You can also donate at the Runnings store in Rome this Friday from Noon to 3 p.m. and on Saturday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Your donations can also be dropped off at the Green World Bottle and Can Center on Erie Boulevard West in Rome.
It only takes forty cans to feed one person a meal. The mission serves about 300 meals a day during the summer, so they need all of the help that they can get!
- Rome Rescue Mission Bottle & Can Drive
- Rome Rescue Mission celebrates Christmas
- Rome Rescue Mission 300 turkeys short
- Rome Rescue Mission looking for backpack donations
- Rome Rescue Mission continues Thanksgiving Dinner tradition
- Rome Rescue Mission holds annual Christmas Party
- Shoebox Santas support Rome Rescue Mission
- Rescue Mission goals
- Utica Coffee Roasting delivers turkeys to Utica, Rome rescue missions
- Rome Rescue Mission in need of foods for Christmas dinner