ROME, N.Y. – The Rome Rescue Mission is still offering daily breakfast, lunch and dinner to-go from its location at 413 E. Dominick St. amid the growing concerns over the spread of coronavirus.
Starting on Wednesday, the Mobile Mission will also be providing meals to anyone in need in the community, Monday through Friday, at the following locations:
- South Rome Senior Center – 12:00 - 12:30 p.m.
- Colonial I Apartments – 12:45 – 1:05 p.m.
- Colonial II Apartments – 1:10 – 1:30 p.m.
- Valentine Apartments – 1:50 – 2:10 p.m.
- Liberty Gardens – 2:20 – 2:40 p.m.
- Pinti Field – 3:00 – 3:20 p.m.
- Park Drive – 3:30 – 3:50 p.m.
Anyone who cannot leave their home to pick up a meal, or is unable to stop by one of the delivery locations, can call the Rescue Mission to arrange a home delivery at: 315-337-2516.
The Rescue Mission expects to provide more than 4,000 meals per month, and pay more than $10,000 per month for the additional delivery services during this time.
A GoFundMe page has been set up to help offset the costs of providing these meals to the community.
Donations can also be made at the Rescue Mission’s website: romemission.org.